seriously... zamana ho gaya vaisa show aaya...
Jab vo aaya tha toh everybody used to have that ringtone...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
seriously... zamana ho gaya vaisa show aaya...
Jab vo aaya tha toh everybody used to have that ringtone...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
We will get 10 min to half hr to ans anyway so i guess instant ans😆
I know. But if you have no idea, you have to search. Like I don't watch western movies, no Avengers or Harry Putter, so every question about them I have to do lots of searches to know the answers. It took me hours sometimes.
I know. But if you have no idea, you have to search. Like I don't watch western movies, no Avengers or Harry Putter, so every question about them I have to do lots of searches to know the answers. It took me hours sometimes.
Zeal said no MCU/DCU n all that so hopefully we will be fine. 1st is bollywood tug of war so like this/that so kinda like srk/sallu?
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
seriously... zamana ho gaya vaisa show aaya...
Jab vo aaya tha toh everybody used to have that ringtone...
Ikr n that show had amazing cast esp Rajeev Sanaya😳 Arjun❤️
Yayy u r always so enthusiastic abt games, making DT proud haan hehe
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Zeal said no MCU/DCU n all that so hopefully we will be fine. 1st is bollywood tug of war so like this/that so kinda like srk/sallu?
If it is like this so answering them will be easy.. although it is tough to know if it is sheep answer or no. 😆
haan! I remember... it was beautiful...
Everything about the show was appealing... it waas like breath of fresh air in the time when saas-bahu drama used to rule
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
haan! I remember... it was beautiful...
Everything about the show was appealing... it waas like breath of fresh air in the time when saas-bahu drama used to rule
Ziddi Dil dekhna, maza aayega😳
Hope to see you in the forum as well! 🤗
If it is like this so answering them will be easy.. although it is tough to know if it is sheep answer or no. 😆
True😆 but it will be fun thats for sure.