Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Are you guys around? Tomorrow 9-10 pm IST? Rapid fire sheep game
I sent my answers 😆
Babu Mushire 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Are you guys around? Tomorrow 9-10 pm IST? Rapid fire sheep game
I sent my answers 😆
Babu Mushire 😆
I am hoping to see you host one round
This rapid live game will be on Saturdays after 10pm IST. Do host a game or play some themes when free.
U sent ur answers for Lizzie game, this is different game. Live and rapid every saturday after 10pm IST.
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U sent ur answers for Lizzie game, this is different game. Live and rapid every saturday after 10pm IST.
Who is Lizzie ?
Is she hot ?? 🤣
Of course she is 😎
Explain the rules of the game to me 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
This rapid live game will be on Saturdays after 10pm IST. Do host a game or play some themes when free.
I work around that time especially tbh.
My shift timing are 5pm-2am IST.
I will host something😆, but not sure.
Tum log Zeal ka dimag khao.
Dude, if you don’t know the rules yet, no one can explain it to you! 😆