I was just about to 😆🤗
Lots of notifs today 😆
I'm good Rashi... Much better than yesterday 😳 Howz you batao? 🤗
U r in new game thread😆
Jungle family missed u isiliye 🤗
Good to know.. abhi bhi thik nhi hui puri tarah?
I m good as well...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I was just about to 😆🤗
Lots of notifs today 😆
I'm good Rashi... Much better than yesterday 😳 Howz you batao? 🤗
U r in new game thread😆
Jungle family missed u isiliye 🤗
Good to know.. abhi bhi thik nhi hui puri tarah?
I m good as well...
Its called tug of war...so i think it will be a this or that round
like deepika vs alia🤣
You are doing good job...I am proud of you
Let me help you 'chat' on every thread
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Its called tug of war...so i think it will be a this or that round
like deepika vs alia🤣
Nah it will be Deepika vs PC😆
I was just about to 😆🤗
Lots of notifs today 😆
I'm good Rashi... Much better than yesterday 😳 Howz you batao? 🤗
Good to hear Bee❤️
Are i am in gehri neend this time it is 2am here in Australia .🤣🤣 though i wake up sometimes thanks to parenting but i go back to bed after mommy duties.
I can totally see Zeal going for Deepika vs PC 😆
Do we choose Sheep favourite or Shepherd favourite 🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I can totally see Zeal going for Deepika vs PC 😆
Do we choose Sheep favourite or Shepherd favourite 🤣
Sheep fav if she isnt restriced otherwise shepherd fav🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
U r in new game thread😆
Jungle family missed u isiliye 🤗
Good to know.. abhi bhi thik nhi hui puri tarah?
I m good as well...
Abhi bhi thodi weakness hai 😅 and I'm getting tired more easily than I'd like
But at least now I'm a functional human being 🤣 Thank god 😆
I'm tagged in so many threads today, I have no idea when I'm going where 🤪🤣
Waise only 110 more... You can do it Rashi! 😃😎