Hey Guys
here
would be fun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hey Guys
here
would be fun
Do come tomorrow 9PM IST for rapid live sheep game
yup every Saturday it will be new game(round) check page 1 for more details
Welcome here.. Game yaha hai!
sign up 9 pm to 10 hai
tab when will game start?
Can I sign up now🤣
can you count me in
yup every Saturday it will be new game(round) check page 1 for more details
thanks
Soni told me I just checked.
vaise forum ke home page se forum games ke thread mein kaise jaan hai?
thanks for invite. 😅 Too Busy with Olympics and #TheHundredOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
sign up 9 pm to 10 hai
tab when will game start?
Can I sign up now🤣
can you count me in
Everyone game will start when they sign up tomorrow live in the thread.. they will get half and hour to send their replies.
Flexibility isliye rakha hai taaki everyone who is present can play. If they are busy they can play next round next week..
thanks
Soni told me I just checked.
vaise forum ke home page se forum games ke thread mein kaise jaan hai?
On IF Homepage Look for this section(above global announcements):

First drop down select General Discussions Forums > Then on Second drop down > Forum Games
NaNa ji khelna hai
Another sheep game? 😆
Thanks for the tag, I will think about it.
This one, first page pe info hai, tomorrow 9-10 pm! 👍🏼