Originally posted by: RainOfDew
He should take sign ups today for 1st round😆everyone is signing up in advance today
Yeah nice idea
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
He should take sign ups today for 1st round😆everyone is signing up in advance today
Yeah nice idea
Hey welcome to new sheep game!
Hey Zeal, live game sounds fun 😀
But I hope I am not late...
It will be tomorrow so u r not late
Its tomorrow😆
Do come till 9 PM😎
Oh cool 👍 So round 1 is from tomorrow. I thought I missed the sign up deadline 🙈
Originally posted by: tournesol
Oh cool 👍 So round 1 is from tomorrow. I thought I missed the sign up deadline 🙈
Everyone is signing up today but its tmrw😆Do come on tym nd increase competition
Originally posted by: tournesol
Oh cool 👍 So round 1 is from tomorrow. I thought I missed the sign up deadline 🙈
Actually its not based on round 1 round 2, anyone can participate any week. Its every saturday❤️
Awesome! I can come tomorrow.. I thought I missed sign up deadline 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Actually its not based on round 1 round 2, anyone can participate any week. Its every saturday❤️
Saturday night se yaad aya.. i had to watch KKK
🤣 aaj saturday nahi hai so dw. Waise kitne baje aata hai?