Doesnt she even read them. I even chide my bro if he does some jhol🙈🙈
But why is she doing this now yaar🤣
Did you see the IV I shared, she has said that we come under monitory audience, like 200 or 300 population audience who think Pakhi are wrong🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Doesnt she even read them. I even chide my bro if he does some jhol🙈🙈
But why is she doing this now yaar🤣
Did you see the IV I shared, she has said that we come under monitory audience, like 200 or 300 population audience who think Pakhi are wrong🤣
Aish had reposted a fan msged. And the fan has said negative abt Neil and still she has reposted it 🙄
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Doesnt she even read them. I even chide my bro if he does some jhol🙈🙈
But why is she doing this now yaar🤣
Did you see the IV I shared, she has said that we come under monitory audience, like 200 or 300 population audience who think Pakhi are wrong🤣
the 200 or 300 was referencing the number of real followers she has yaar 🤣
Let me send it to you 😊
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Doesnt she even read them. I even chide my bro if he does some jhol🙈🙈
But why is she doing this now yaar🤣
Did you see the IV I shared, she has said that we come under monitory audience, like 200 or 300 population audience who think Pakhi are wrong🤣
Iike I said she is dilusional to another level 😳🙄
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Doesnt she even read them. I even chide my bro if he does some jhol🙈🙈
But why is she doing this now yaar🤣
Did you see the IV I shared, she has said that we come under monitory audience, like 200 or 300 population audience who think Pakhi are wrong🤣
Where it is shared bro???🤔
Hume kaahe nai dikha
Yeah I also didn't see it.
just a warning... don't watch yamini's new blog... save yourselves 🤣