Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I give up on u both riots
U can have each other
I choose T
Come T lets have ☕️
Nivzz
See she's giving us dhokha
Breaking the pact she herself made🙄🙈🤷♀️
That's why I don't have aitbaar😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I give up on u both riots
U can have each other
I choose T
Come T lets have ☕️
Nivzz
See she's giving us dhokha
Breaking the pact she herself made🙄🙈🤷♀️
That's why I don't have aitbaar😭😭
We are a unique fandom 🤣🤣
We want the heroine to have a breakdown
We want her to have an accident, get kidnapped 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SLZVDJ6PWMPZR7QO
Nivzz
See she's giving us dhokha
Breaking the pact she herself made🙄🙈🤷♀️
That's why I don't have aitbaar😭😭
I am going from the beech of u!! So u both can stay full on ahem🤣
T where r u?🤣
I wouldn’t blame her for running away from here 🤣
But momzieeeee tell us something interesting
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I give up on u both riots
U can have each other
I choose T
Come T lets have ☕️
Jaane nahi dhenge tujhe
Jaane tujhe dhenge nahi ❤️
Chai peeke wapas aajaa
Saaaaksh maaaan gayiiiiiiiii 🤗
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Jaane nahi dhenge tujhe
Jaane tujhe dhenge nahi ❤️
Chai peeke wapas aajaa
Nooo
I ll drink tea and then listen to T
She has knowledge
And it’s good to acquire some🦉
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I am going from the beech of u!! So u both can stay full on ahem🤣
T where r u?🤣
But we had a friendship pact of the 3 of us u can't ditch like that😭🤷♀️
I'll also leave then 🙄
Originally posted by: 454CANMSIJO2A3ZZ
Nivzz
See she's giving us dhokha
Breaking the pact she herself made🙄🙈🤷♀️
That's why I don't have aitbaar😭😭
She can try, Saksh

But we’re stronger ❤️
Originally posted by: FJT4MGSDI7BBSC4V
But we had a friendship pact of the 3 of us u can't ditch like that😭🤷♀️
I'll also leave then 🙄
U have Nivi Sakshu baby!
Dont do that to her!!!!!!
😭