Dont know which siggie are you talking about but thank you so much 🤗Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Thank you!
I should give credits to the creator, though... my memory is failing me I am afraid...
(hope I have tagged the correct one) 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dont know which siggie are you talking about but thank you so much 🤗Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Thank you!
I should give credits to the creator, though... my memory is failing me I am afraid...
(hope I have tagged the correct one) 😆
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2
Dont know which siggie are you talking about but thank you so much 🤗
The one I am currently using - did you make it?
Radiant_Eyes_ helped me with a link on how to use it
I don't remember which edit you are talkingOriginally posted by: RishuDarling
The one I am currently using - did you make it?
Radiant_Eyes_ helped me with a link on how to use it
Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2
I don't remember which edit you are talking
is this not visible in my signature?
remember Pallavi dressing like Raghav and mimicking
saying Ardamainda etc.