The one I tagged u in yaar. Actually it is a story.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The one I tagged u in yaar. Actually it is a story.
Much true!!!!
Glad she didn't attack on Doreamon!!🤧
Can she just ruin herself too and get out of here😂
Yeah. There r so many grammatical mistakes. And no full stop or comma. Which school she went I really want to know
Yeah. There r so many grammatical mistakes. And no full stop or comma. Which school she went I really want to know
*Ishani just found a new reason to hate Didi.*🤣
IKR I just want to strangle her for ruining my Shinchan 😡
Go and read it yaar. U won't understand a thing. 🙄
Yeah. There r so many grammatical mistakes. And no full stop or comma. Which school she went I really want to know
But it was by some fp na!🤔
Why do you even read anything related to Bubi 🤣are you guys into self inflicted mental pain or something 🤪