I am hermione🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am hermione🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Hellooo! 🤣 you’re scaring her away now
Harshi don’t listen to her, tu aaajaaa 🤗
I will lap it all up 😂😂😂
Not running anywhere 🤗🤗🤗🤗
Sakshu


Omg! Ye banda alag hi level ka vella hai! Velle log bhi sharma jaaye isko dekhke

Kya chal raha hai??? 2 din me kuch update hua kya? 🤣🤣
Ship doobi ya abhi bhi sail kar rahi hai?
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Pick whichever is youuuu 🤗
Tell us Sara, which one is you and why?
according to my friends & my guy, I'm a:
chandler + joey + sheldon + monica
chandler- career-wise, sarcasm & jokes
joey- foodie & ray of sunshine
sheldon- academically
monica- cleanliness & organisation
Awwww you’re perfecttttt ❤️❤️
Sakshi ua girl is flirting🤣
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
according to my friends & my guy, I'm a:
chandler + joey + sheldon + monica
chandler- career-wise, sarcasm & jokes
joey- foodie & ray of sunshine
sheldon- academically
monica- cleanliness & organisation
Wow ❤️❤️
You got Sheldon also in? Omg I love that guy! Him and Penny!
🤣🤣 Okay, I knewwww you’d say this 🤣 Dont ask me how. I just knew 😂😂
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Wow ❤️❤️
You got Sheldon also in? Omg I love that guy! Him and Penny!
I LOVE THEM TOO 🥺❤️
thank god, they NEVER did the joey-rachel thing with them, I'd riot if that happened