Originally posted by: XKLJ4336AXF6OJA2
No we are bored of trolling
Same JasFa bs, we got bored, even the ibadaati ishq is no longer interesting 🤪
Exactly now we are just chilling here😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: XKLJ4336AXF6OJA2
No we are bored of trolling
Same JasFa bs, we got bored, even the ibadaati ishq is no longer interesting 🤪
Exactly now we are just chilling here😆
that whole marrying your devar is just disgusting! Like wth.
Originally posted by: M3VSBQDOVQUOOWKS
She had a badass soundtrack in the show and they made her the one who was guilty. I was so impatient to see how she would slowly turn the family against eo, I didn't even feel bad when she was dru^gging her mother in law, I wanted to see her revenge and how she slowly tortures them all.
I said this before, I don't expect moral policing or whatever (I realised I only have a problem with EMA).
The trp race killed the show. 🤔 I expected something like Beyhad but
seems like it had started well then went Blah..! 😳
there is no new topic also which we can discuss or share our thoughts because it's the same bs
Originally posted by: lovereading14
they come with all sorts of crappy dialogues to justify foolish and wrong behaviour 😆
In court:
Judge: Why did you kill him?
Le accused: The heart wants what it wants
Judge: You are free to go
Me stealing Lamborghini. When police asks the heart wants what it wants😎
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
too much expectations .... 🤪
Don't expect her to support Tejo...
Character like her can't understand the depth of other pain unless and until they or their close one's doesn't suffer from same prob..
to be very honest I don’t expect anything from any of the characters in this show. I had really really thought Fateh would be so much better than he turned out
was he aware that she is manipulative?😳
Originally posted by: TMIQTA7SCYVVBT6O
there is no new topic also which we can discuss or share our thoughts because it's the same bs
😆true. I need some interesting dhamaka right now.
Yup he married her for revenge.
Then it turned out to be another love story😆
Originally posted by: AT7VCEILJZLAYMNB
No we are bored of trolling
Same JasFa bs, we got bored, even the ibadaati ishq is no longer interesting 🤪
ibadati cheating it is 🤣 both chammo and fattu cn live in paradse