And trista did u mean sun rises in d east?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And trista did u mean sun rises in d east?
Originally posted by: Trista101
You are right. I have learnt my lesson now..
Don't worry... I'm here to protect you from all the evilness. 🤗
How come are you able to change the course of sentences every damn time?!🤣Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Nice charade for 'intelligent' ppl to see. Bestestestestest friends 4 life.
Originally posted by: Trista101
Voila! You cracked the code! 🤣
I'm a clever person so it's expected from me.😆
I would take mentally incapable anyday over cunning.
Originally posted by: Trista101
How come are you able to change the course of sentences every damn time?!🤣
https://tenor.com/view/yoda-muchtolearn-starwars-gif-10182983
But she WAS your Bestestestestestestest friend.
U got it?????
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
Nice charade for 'intelligent' ppl to see. Bestestestestest friends 4 life.
Now are you calling me intelligent? 😲
What has gotten into you? 😆
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Now are you calling me intelligent? 😲
What has gotten into you? 😆
Ur specs number has changed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0