Tinde chachu ko loki ki sabzi dene gayi hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tinde chachu ko loki ki sabzi dene gayi hai
I don’t know whether I should
Aur

School mein jakar teacher ko sikhate hai aur unse fees bhi lete hai
Nope, don’t worry Kiffi, it’s not gonna work 🤣 m too aware of Rashi to get tricked by her emotional dramas, not even gonna work on lil anmol😌🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
She is NOT going to fall for that 🤣 I can’t believe you’re even attempting it. Yehi reh gaya tha 😲 priceless not only is she taking your food but she thinks she can trick you 😡
Happy birthday Shibani😊
Lavy, you’re in a real mood haan 🤣
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Nope, don’t worry Kiffi, it’s not gonna work 🤣 m too aware of Rashi to get tricked by her emotional dramas, not even gonna work on lil anmol😌🤣
I can see its working😎Keep it up Rashi
