Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Me seeing Hinna nd Hava's post

You know you're hungry when you read 'good' as 'food'😳
Start se kya karte ho?? 😲aah you can ask Anmol mein yeh start se krti hoo or.aese hi Khush rehti.hoo
🤣Eat smthing then
That’s Priceless (I think) not sure because the thread is going in light speed 🤣 and my notifications are going crazy because every reaction and post on this thread I’m notified 😭😭Jo bhi ye fireworks wala idea laya usko meri taraf se whatever sweet they like... and meri taraf se besan ka ladoo.
I hope desi ghee mein bana hoga
Mera food abhi oven mein hai☺️
waise Anmol should be the one spamming right now...to get rid of the purple asap😆