only because oily's tantrum gave me so much joy and pleasure 🤣🤣🤣

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
only because oily's tantrum gave me so much joy and pleasure 🤣🤣🤣

Why so..😆
Mami is pissed off at all the money she wasted, Oily broke lot of stuff😆
Mami will get every penny back from her😆
Mami is pissed off at all the money she wasted, Oily broke lot of stuff😆
Mami will get every penny back from her😆
I thought the exact same thing when I saw this scene🤣🤣
You are growing rather fond of her now🤣🤣
I asked this in the previous thread today oily implied she went again to gaumbis house and messed things but we have only seen her go once at night and water the cement only right? other times she went were in daytime to bring food for raavi?
because I love seeing people throw fits and making fun of them 🤣🤣🤣
Congrats on the new EDT 🥳
Originally posted by: manny136
I asked this in the previous thread today oily implied she went again to gaumbis house and messed things but we have only seen her go once at night and water the cement only right? other times she went were in daytime to bring food for raavi?
I think there were a lot of editing issues in their haste of taking out some scenes and moving the track along
- for example, hardik was supposed to visit their house but I guess he never did?
- they showed the previous day's clothes even though they had moved onto night
- suman was watching them build room in the same clothes for the past 15 days 😆
- and now this anita discrepancy