I aint sharing my award
Anmol, hatt peeche

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I aint sharing my award
Anmol, hatt peeche

Just saying, but if theres a faster finger award and I dont get it, to acha nahi hoga😳
No pressure or anything, just take it as a gentle threat
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Just saying, but if theres a faster finger award and I dont get it, to acha nahi hoga😳
No pressure or anything, just take it as a gentle threat
behen I sent before u 🤓
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Goodnight people!
Wishing only good things upon you all
You guys are superb!!
Goodnight love!! 🤗
The chapter was superb!👍🏼
Why am I always last😡 Fastest finger should also be tagged first
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Just saying, but if theres a faster finger award and I dont get it, to acha nahi hoga😳
No pressure or anything, just take it as a gentle threat
No threatening my mumma 😈
I'mma stand in your way😈
Tags are alphabetical😈
Also you just threatened her sasumaa.. she might not tag you again🤣
awards are tough huh.. I donno lol
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3