Poll
Favorite Raghav Rao mode ? 🤣😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
so arrogant of him
usko pata hain farhad deserves better phir bhi yeh amru angle kyun
all he cares for now is trp and trp alone. usko characters se kuch lena dena nahi hain
He don't cares for characters nor the fans but
He wants trp of 2.0😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/mehndi-hai-rachne-wali/5238425/farhad-and-his-girl
Farhad ko kaha uski Cindrella mil gayi? 😈
Himanshu seemed interested to know more about Cinderella
Farhad has most likely only eyes for Amruta
Actually.. Amruta has enough on her own eyes alone - or am I just being mean and bitter now 🤣
well... Farhad and Amruta is is then.. May the Gods give us a beautiful lovestory at least..
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
He don't cares for characters nor the fans but
He wants trp of 2.0😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
In live he was breathing trp should be 2 🤣🤣🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/mehndi-hai-rachne-wali/5238425/farhad-and-his-girl
Farhad ko kaha uski Cindrella mil gayi? 😈
yeh cinderella humko qubool nahi hain🥺
Originally posted by: princy48
haan i get confused with AHMAD and AMHAD always 🤣
iska dance bahut pasand hai re mujhe
prabhudeva🥳
same to same🤣
mujhe bhi
Originally posted by: princy48
hello Meowwww🤗🤗...i'm fine dear ...!!
how r u doing...happy to see u too❤️🥳
I'm good too 😊
I am loving the new show ~ Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana, please give it a try ❤️
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Himanshu seemed interested to know more about Cinderella
Farhad has most likely only eyes for Amruta
Actually.. Amruta has enough on her own eyes alone - or am I just being mean and bitter now 🤣
well... Farhad and Amruta is is then.. May the Gods give us a beautiful lovestory at least..
As long as he gets a good story 👍🏼
Originally posted by: JayashreeR
He don't cares for characters nor the fans but
He wants trp of 2.0😳🤣🤣🤣🤣
and that's how they ruin beautiful shows aur phir blame it on fans🤪
I'm good too 😊
I am loving the new show ~ Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana, please give it a try ❤️
yeah Pri, Rishu give it a try guys
give trp 2 I will accept all our demand kuch bhi
He don't want to listen to fans so he said that 🤣🤣