Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Woah wait! Am I dreaming?? Did someone hack Lateuser's account?!
Here also.. You want to agree but stopping yourself... Awkward... Hmm
I leave this in choice! World needs well-kept secrets; and lesser wars. 😎
Originally posted by: Trista101
True. Plus, the meaning of Trista is the one who is noisy or full of sorrows, which pretty much explains my life..
Trista is a nice name but I love Tanvi ❤️
thats ace! Brought a chuckle!
You once said " What a language" and now you are using them yourself!😒
Btw, now that you have swore, I can cuss too right?😛
I had my first ever break up and that guy had the calmest one...
How cruel this world is.... 🥺😭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0