Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Trista101
No no, it's my bad. I just fail to understand jokes sometimes.😅
I'm most of the times joking here. 😎
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
That we will see.
You will get desperate to see me if I vanish from here.
https://tenor.com/view/funny-lol-lmao-smile-happy-gif-16457588
Originally posted by: Trista101
Was I that secretive?🤣
I assumed you are a Trista. Shareable reason for Trista?
John Lennon Quote: “Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.”
That was my first break up.
Lmao I love memes!! 😆
Now you are too shy to accept it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0