Originally posted by: sairat07
Wohi toh!!!!🤣🤣
She added pig emoji and then is saying I would gift pig toy!🤣🤣
Who gifts a baby a pig toy !?!?!?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sairat07
Wohi toh!!!!🤣🤣
She added pig emoji and then is saying I would gift pig toy!🤣🤣
Who gifts a baby a pig toy !?!?!?🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Wohi toh!!!!🤣🤣
She added pig emoji and then is saying I would gift pig toy!🤣🤣
Ishani is high today . I think she needs rest 🤣
Maybe!!!🤣
Lagat hai she watched two three episodes of ghum... Over dose ho gaya na🤣🤣
Dude I've seen pig soft toys being sold at Hamleys... so 🤣
lekin itne darwaze hai tho kids banane mei bhi dikhhat hoga .. haddis from many doors 🤣
Originally posted by: Yuvanyuvani
lekin itne darwaze hai tho kids banane mei bhi dikhhat hoga .. haddis from many doors 🤣
See... it could also mean adopted kids naa😌😁
Virat has already cried buckets in hospital aur kitna royega
Virat has already cried buckets in hospital aur kitna royega
once devdas is here, it takes a few days for him to return to his normal state 🤣
Originally posted by: WGKRLKFRV6EETVAG
once devdas is here, it takes a few days for him to return to his normal state 🤣
he better chadao a few pegs too .. full on devdas ban jaye ..