Am I still qualified for next round?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Am I still qualified for next round?
Am I still qualified for next round?
Yes
No eliminations
Whos the girl in dp ?
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
How will the winner's be chosen? Highest marks total ya kuch aur?
Highest scores, yes, but there will also be some surprise prizes! So watch for those! 😳
koi baat nhi pehli game hai na 😒🤗🤗seekh jayegi 🤗
Watch out for R2 questions within the next hour or so!
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Highest scores, yes, but there will also be some surprise prizes! So watch for those! 😳
Woow surprise i m excited ☺️
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Highest scores, yes, but there will also be some surprise prizes! So watch for those! 😳
Please keep a prize for lowest scorer
Thanks
yayyyyyyyyyy 🥳
I love your enthusiasm, Aisha, right? 🤗
hehe thank you 🤗yes Aisha 🤗
I’ll beat you there 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3