Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How stupid of me! I legit thought that you felt bad.🤦🏻♀️Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Joke joke joke...
I would have dragged it a bit more.... But then felt like you were taking it seriously so had to stop.
I’m Kiara 😊
And you’re name?
Trust me it’s well written because I just felt the flow was so nice.
Ohhh death bells? Oh my, don’t kill my dear Raghav 😭 haha
I’m waiting
Originally posted by: Trista101
Thanks for your feedback!❤️ Your good name?
Well written and this? You must be joking!
I can't say much about Mandar bells but there are some death bells for sure. (Death note reference lol :P)
I would have to ; I have been given an ultimatum.😆
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0