Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Also Lexi's wifey 💖
That's cute of you Neha darling😆
Waise gave you the UN...
🤗 yeah. I'm cute😳🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Also Lexi's wifey 💖
That's cute of you Neha darling😆
Waise gave you the UN...
🤗 yeah. I'm cute😳🤗
thats the real fun😉😆Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
I knew I was gonna suck in this game 🤣 I have barely watched ANY of the Bollywood retro movies. Not even Sholay/Mughal-E-Azam 🤷♀️ I vaguely remember Yaadon Ki Baarat.
Gonna be fun to make wild guesses based entirely on Google 🤣
I am late as usual 😂😂
Congratulations Nina topper 🥳
Lyrics from a song
R2 questions kab milenge?
I want round 2 😭😭😭😭😭😭 now 😭😭😭
Mumma dearest is sleeping😆
Soni is the topper too
Thank you so much 😳
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3