yaar I've always hated this comparison because that means that paapi is tina 😭🤬
Exactlyyyy what Vaanku wanted audience to feel but popat hogaya 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yaar I've always hated this comparison because that means that paapi is tina 😭🤬
Exactlyyyy what Vaanku wanted audience to feel but popat hogaya 😂😂
and yet this man is still trying to convince us 🤣
I am so addicted to my beizzati that I am still hoping those manifestations can work 🤣
You are not going to get that forehead kiss anytime soon 🤣🤣
sai's first head injury was wasted but now there is another one... so another opportunity 🤣
sai's first head injury was wasted but now there is another one... so another opportunity 🤣
So this one counts as advanced beizatti🤣🤣
I am already way passed advanced beizzati 🤣
You should have seen the amount of havoc I wrecked on the day of the promo release. And how it just broke me for ever🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
You should have seen the amount of havoc I wrecked on the day of the promo release. And how it just broke me for ever🤣
Acha so you are still broken to this day? 🤣