Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Though heart breaking to watch.. part of me says. Veeru aur bolo ummeed mat karna, deal shaadi, zimmedari.. etc.. aur ab buktho..
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Though heart breaking to watch.. part of me says. Veeru aur bolo ummeed mat karna, deal shaadi, zimmedari.. etc.. aur ab buktho..
Yaar we all know ACP can't control his emotions 🤣
Once everything is well between them, Sai has to taunt him with these statements. 🤣
Once everything is well between them, Sai has to taunt him with these statements. 🤣
noooooo nooooo
I never want to hear the word zimidari EVER again 🤣
Virat's physical appearance looks so different then and now just like his words
Originally posted by: 4VBL4AP6XDKCYDHK
Virat's physical appearance looks so different then and now just like his words
I actually thought he looked so similar to his GC days in the precap today!
Originally posted by: GFS4O5NTQDURJVMA
I actually thought he looked so similar to his GC days in the precap today!
I did too. I really like how Neil looks with a slight stubble. I feel like it adds to his character. That and the pink shirt...