Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I said the same thing when some people were freaking out over this bts that it’s a dream sequence or rather Raghav’s nightmare because Mandar used these exact words in precap mangalsutra pehenaunga.
And the sitting up shirtless bts will be Raghav jerking up awake all of a sudden
And then shirtless window bts to try and calm himself after that terrible dream.
Yeah its Raghav's nightmare 😵
Mandy trying to tie mangal sutra on sleeping Pallavi 😡
i guess abhi maine double share kiya hai shayad ye bts🤣Originally posted by: Medha0609
I said the same thing when some people were freaking out over this bts that it’s a dream sequence or rather Raghav’s nightmare because Mandar used these exact words in precap mangalsutra pehenaunga.
And the sitting up shirtless bts will be Raghav jerking up awake all of a sudden
And then shirtless window bts to try and calm himself after that terrible dream.
i guess abhi maine double share kiya hai shayad ye bts🤣
Yes it’s shared already yesterday I guess
They better not show this as a scene or show that he’s making him wear it!!!
I want my RaghVi together always
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
They better not show this as a scene or show that he’s making him wear it!!!
I want my RaghVi together always
It’s definitely Raghav’s dream
But I don’t trust this Mandar to keep his hands to
Himself in the future
our Pallu needs to be careful 😭
Originally posted by: DivyaaaV
It’s definitely Raghav’s dream
But I don’t trust this Mandar to keep his hands to
Himself in the future
our Pallu needs to be careful 😭
Ya ya this is a dream of Raghav anyways but honestly Raghav should do something soon about this cheap creep!
Pallavi really needs to be much careful coz Mandar is a pervert
Pallavi in ripped jeans looking like a man.
Haha dream sequence 🤣🤣🤣 yeh mandar aaj kal kuch zyada hi serious honelaga pehley uska yaad dash ka tikana nahin shaadi aur biwi key pechey pada hai nalayak kahin ka 😡😳😬