I wrote pran too 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wrote pran too 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hello , Captain I have got 3 correct answers
1. Padosan
2. Halaku
7. Devdaas
N my score is 2.5.
Is any of the question was for 0.5 points ??
All my other answers were no.2 😆
Yes Halaku is 0.5 points since it wasn’t the most popular answer, but it was the most popular accurate answer!
Originally posted by: priya185
halaku had actor pran in it
Yeah but you had to name the movie, not actor.
I wrote like Halaku ( Pran ) 😆
Oh no kya hua Shibani?
Btw Happy bday🥳enjoy it❤️ lots of love
Congrats My soul sister , Soni and Mishti 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
you said "Khandan (1942); Pran was the lead actor" so we went with khandaan😊
So those who wrote just Pran got 0.5 and those who wrote halaku and Pran got 1 but I don’t get 0.5 because I wrote khandan and Pran?
I guess they took the movie as it was most popular?
Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
Yes Halaku is 0.5 points since it wasn’t the most popular answer, but it was the most popular accurate answer!
I mentioned Pran with the answer too.
Happy birthday MERI nakhre wali🥳🥳
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3