It was a good movie.. Ittefaq and Dhund 🔥🔥
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
It was a good movie.. Ittefaq and Dhund 🔥🔥
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Name a Bollywood thriller movie released before 1970
Gumnaam-21 goals
Teesri Manzil-15 goals
😡 I am happy with my 15 goals🥳

Originally posted by: LazyBing
All my answers are second most popular 🥺
Same with me on most answers.
Ek point milega ya shayad anda🥺
Originally posted by: LazyBing
All my answers are second most popular 🥺
Don't feel bad
I never heard of it before today 🤣Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
par padosan is such a famous movie
I really know nothing about retro bollywood
SRK ka Devdas is a remake, ye bhi kal pata chala mujhe 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Name a Bollywood thriller movie released before 1970
Gumnaam-21 goals
Teesri Manzil-15 goals
Woh Kaun Thi?-10 goals
Bees Saal Baad-6 goals
Ittefaq-4 goals
C.I.D.-3 goals
Kanoon-3 goals
Jewel Thief-2 goals
Mera Saaya-2 goals
Dhund-1 goals
Jaal-1 goals
This I missed by miles 😭 I thought to wrote Teesri Manzil initially but then I thought Jewel Thief is more famous 🤣
aapki khushi mein meri khushi
aww! Ur gif😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
3