Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Ohhhh! So now i’m a hater? 😳
Jaa Hinna, tujhe bhula diya 😒
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Hints:
1) Seedhe raaste se bhatak jaana 😆 (Google gave me this hint and this is what the movie name means)
2) English translation- Lady (m sure it’s unique😭)
3) Babuji ne kaha gaon chor do
4) Sab ne kaha paro ko chor do (same as Q3, but lemme continue the dialogue🤣)
5) Guidelines 👀
6) English translation- 3rd destination
7) Saleem and Anarkali
3 match
Yeh 5th Kia hai
Exact toh nhi yaad
1. sunil dutt movie from 1960's
mere saamne wale khidki mein
2. Actor who used to be hero in 1950's and 60's but later he got villian roles
Change the Society
3. Bimal roy movie
rhymes with Chandini
4. Movie title on character
Dola re dola re dola re dola
5. movie that should remade now
honthon mein aisi baat dabake…..
6. Thriller movie before 1970
Anonymous
7. Movie with tragic ending
Bharat Mata
Thank you Nina🤗
Originally posted by: LazyBing
I thought this was an exclusive Hi for Darshi and Soni 👀🤣
Especially for darshi 🤣
I made mistake yaar
In one of the question i put actor name instead of movie 😒
Max 3 points hi milne hain mujhe 😭
Just look at the first word and ignore the second..i made a guess cause i had no idea and neither did my google 😔
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
I made mistake yaar
In one of the question i put actor name instead of movie 😒
Oo acha
Koi nhi agar actor wohi common wala hua toh maybe priya will give some points
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Max 3 points hi milne hain mujhe 😭
Just look at the first word and ignore the second..i made a guess cause i had no idea and neither did my google 😔
😭 same 3 points milenege mujhe bhi 😭
No this one also not matched 😭
Take a famI m not there 😒
I am sure someone here might like to take you in
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k