Originally posted by: Savera84
I had enough fun for today. Catch you all tomorrow in the new thread with results. All the very best to everyone.
Good night!
Cheers....
Goodnight and goodluck to u too😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Savera84
I had enough fun for today. Catch you all tomorrow in the new thread with results. All the very best to everyone.
Good night!
Cheers....
Goodnight and goodluck to u too😃
Originally posted by: Savera84
I had enough fun for today. Catch you all tomorrow in the new thread with results. All the very best to everyone.
Good night!
Cheers....
Good night dear
Okay seems like I gave very unique answers. But I am having fun 🥳
Okay seems like I gave very unique answers. But I am having fun 🥳
What is ur hints?
Hints:
1) Seedhe raaste se bhatak jaana 😆 (Google gave me this hint and this is what the movie name means)
2) English translation- Lady (m sure it’s unique😭)
3) Babuji ne kaha gaon chor do
4) Sab ne kaha paro ko chor do (same as Q3, but lemme continue the dialogue🤣)
5) Guidelines 👀
6) English translation- 3rd destination
7) Saleem and Anarkali
Who's that girl?
Yea i did 🥳Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U didnt put dola re for 3 and 4😲
For thriller i put the movie with most famous song of that decade.
But not for 7, i thought Saleem and Anarkali movie was the most popular movie with a tragic ending 😭
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Hints:
1) Seedhe raaste se bhatak jaana 😆 (Google gave me this hint and this is what the movie name means)
2) English translation- Lady (m sure it’s unique😭)
3) Babuji ne kaha gaon chor do
4) Sab ne kaha paro ko chor do (same as Q3, but lemme continue the dialogue🤣)
5) Guidelines 👀
6) English translation- 3rd destination
7) Saleem and Anarkali
3 of them matches i think
Originally posted by: LazyBing
Yea i did 🥳
But not for 7, i thought Saleem and Anarkali movie was the most popular movie with a tragic ending 😭
True but dev babu dies isnt that more tragic😆

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k