rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#1

Is sirats grandmother is going to pass away.

Created

Last reply

Replies

15

Views

3.1k

Users

4

Likes

33

Frequent Posters

HWEWYG6LTNR5NESA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#2
HWEWYG6LTNR5NESA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#3

For heaven's sake, koi iin pathetic goenkas ka SS Kam do. I can't stand them anymore 😭

https://youtu.be/YQjcCO1yBhI

PQ5PCKPRQPH2WX2U thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

For heaven's sake, koi iin pathetic goenkas ka SS Kam do. I can't stand them anymore 😭

I seriously wish Akshu and the kids grow up so the Goenkas can disappear like the Maheshwaris and Singhanias.

HWEWYG6LTNR5NESA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: TOJED3MKAODKP3SH

I seriously wish Akshu and the kids grow up so the Goenkas can disappear like the Maheshwaris and Singhanias.

I just want Yrkkh off air ho ASAP generation leap nahi chahiye
PQ5PCKPRQPH2WX2U thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: ItsmeSehar

I just want Yrkkh off air ho ASAP generation leap nahi chahiye

I also want this too God knows when it will happen

HWEWYG6LTNR5NESA thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: 3FFZALFVCQUNOLWC

I also want this too God knows when it will happen

Next 15 years tk impossible hai. Even our kids will watch Yrkkh and they will ask us" yeh rishta kaya kehlata hai"
Edited by ItsmeSehar - 5 years ago
rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#8

She has just passed away in today’s episode.

In the next episode karthik will be able to save sirat from going to another jail, tells the police that ranveers dad shot him, shot was meant for sirat but he bared the the bullet and saved sirat.

He had lead poisoning due to the bulletin, he is responsible for his son death, sirat is innocent , he should be punished for his sons death and sending sirat to jail that she didn’t do.


I want to see that happen, sirat will shift back into geonkas villa, everyone will be happy to see her and the family will get karthik and sirat .

ranveer made karthik and sirat to get married before he died and they made.


PQ5PCKPRQPH2WX2U thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: Y2ZZYGNFXQFV46MK

I seriously wish Akshu and the kids grow up so the Goenkas can disappear like the Maheshwaris and Singhanias.

Looks like this is going to happen very soon 🤞

HWEWYG6LTNR5NESA thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: OPBFPUGBW36G2JHV

Looks like this is going to happen very soon 🤞

I hope Kairav bhi disappear ho jaye

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".