That was my inital ans then i changed it to lost coz of the famous song😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That was my inital ans then i changed it to lost coz of the famous song😆
Oh so those 3 will match with me too😃
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
That was my inital ans then i changed it to lost coz of the famous song😆
the ones shown as thrillers by google were more horror-ish😡 the one I picked was more mystery/thriller
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
the ones shown as thrillers by google were more horror-ish😡 the one I picked was more mystery/thriller
No one picked lost name :(
It was most horror according to my google
And 3 also matches. Lets party for matching 4 answers between us.🥳Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh so those 3 will match with me too😃
Cheers.....
I picked it dw❤️
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
the ones shown as thrillers by google were more horror-ish😡 the one I picked was more mystery/thriller
For me google actually showed hai koi badnaam hai koi no. 1
You picked who was she or lost name?
I picked _ hai koi, badnaam hai koi kisko khabar kaun hai woh wala song name movie.
I had enough fun for today. Catch you all tomorrow in the new thread with results. All the very best to everyone.
Good night!
Cheers....
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k