I love that song ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love that song ❤️
can these people write our dialogues too 🤣
I like this emoji 🤣. We should use it for Didi 😂
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Mera apna show is the sexiest show on ITV right now and that Is Ghum
now you are talking like me 🤣
Yaar how many of my beizzati posts have you tagged me in 🤣
Maine kuch nhi kiya.......mai innocent hun 😳😳
I want to post a gif of didi rolling her eyes here but I'm too lazy to go get it 🤣
Arre bas bas!!! Aur nai hasa jaa raha mujhse🤣🤣