Episode 147: Jamai (in) justice?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Today's episode was a rollercoaster ride🤔

Episode starts with the kisan family praising Khanderao and Ahilya, Gautama is very proud of these two and congratulates them. They go to the private durbar.

Dwarkabai and Dhanaji request Malharrao to forgive Gunoji for his "mistake" and Gunoji apologizes and says he won't repeat his mistake ever again. 

Gautama along with Khanderao, Ahilya and Tukoji come in. 

Malharrao asks Ahilya and Khanderao what they're learning from guruji, they say rajyashastra and he begins to throw questions about duties of officers at them, they answer well. Malharrao says that these little kids just began learning about it and are so clear about the duties and responsibilities while you(Gunoji) don't follow it. This is not the first time, he mentions the earlier kaand of bahi caught by Ahilya and says maafi galti ki hoti hai, gunah ki nahi. This is not a mistake but a crime as it lead a family to a perilous position where they only had the choice to starve themselves or kill themselves. So he punishes him by taking away his official positions for a few days. 

Dwarkabai looks angrily at Ahilya.

Everyone else leaves, Dwarkabai, Dhanaji and Gunoji decide to do something about this. 

Ahilya and Khanderao are sad about this and talk while Sitabai comes there and says a lot of harsh things to them, shows her insecurity. 

Gunoji is very angry and throwing bhala.. Dwarkabai and Dhanaji come there and discuss about getting a revenge.

Yamoonabai says nasty things to Ahilya and Khanderao hears it and shouts at her. Dwarkabai comes there.. 

Precap: more nasty planning🤔 my guess was right, the evil trio gonna do something crazy🥺

P.s. I didn't watch the actual episode, only the narrated one so if there's any discrepancy, sorry for it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sitabai was way too mean to KR and AB today🤬

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

Sitabai was way too mean to KR and AB today🤬

Haan.. didn't like it.. everyone was being mean to them🥺

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Haan.. didn't like it.. everyone was being mean to them🥺

YB naukar hoke bhi inko taunt maar detii hai🤣

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmahi25

YB naukar hoke bhi inko taunt maar detii hai🤣

That was kinda OTT.. she's overstepping🤔

Quantum-Dot thumbnail

A nice episode and a nice update, Neha 🤗❤️

The way MR questioning and Ahilya & KR answering was like a teacher asking the answers from a topper student and they were answering like a pro. Gunoji shocked, MR-AB-KR rocks. 

Sree0796 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Neha🤗

Now I badly want to see Gunoji and Dhanaji's truth to come out completely. Wanna see Sitabai & DB's reactions🤬

YB apna line cross kar rahi hai, isse itna chhoot kaise milta hai.

Abhi Ahilya bacchi hai, but when she grows up I want her to give back to DB, YB and co's nonsense with regality. I want her to learn atleast this thing from GB.( In Jhansi ki Rani, I used to enjoy it when manu gave back to those bhabhis with full swag)

P.S. Yeh IF kaa reaction button kyun nahi kaam karraha, kabse like karne ki koshish kar rahi thi😡

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Interstellarr

A nice episode and a nice update, Neha 🤗❤️

The way MR questioning and Ahilya & KR answering was like a teacher asking the answers from a topper student and they were answering like a pro. Gunoji shocked, MR-AB-KR rocks. 

Malharrao to aaj full fire mode 🔥🔥🔥

Maza aa gaya tha!

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sree0796

Thanks for the update Neha🤗

Now I badly want to see Gunoji and Dhanaji's truth to come out completely. Wanna see Sitabai & DB's reactions🤬

YB apna line cross kar rahi hai, isse itna chhoot kaise milta hai.

Abhi Ahilya bacchi hai, but when she grows up I want her to give back to DB, YB and co's nonsense with regality. I want her to learn atleast this thing from GB.( In Jhansi ki Rani, I used to enjoy it when manu gave back to those bhabhis with full swag) I want to see that!! 

P.S. Yeh IF kaa reaction button kyun nahi kaam karraha, kabse like karne ki koshish kar rahi thi😡

Ye inka sach abhi to samne nahi ayega🤔 lamba chalega🥺