OSCAR Didi ko koi pronunciation seekha do... Please..If not anyone, Jiju sikha de...but sikha de koi please? I am seriously bothered by it..
OSCAR Didi ko koi pronunciation seekha do... Please..If not anyone, Jiju sikha de...but sikha de koi please? I am seriously bothered by it..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
OSCAR Didi ko koi pronunciation seekha do... Please..If not anyone, Jiju sikha de...but sikha de koi please? I am seriously bothered by it..
True Asmi.
My concern is that maybe because of this honsh and hosh, she may not get an Oscar. 😒😒
Hissing and dialogues aerate karne ke chakkar meiin pronounciation ki mother sister ho gayi
Yeh sunkar meri honsh udddd gayee 🤣
😳 How come I always miss her mispronunciation.
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
😳 How come I always miss her mispronunciation.
Re-watch the scene where she tells him ki tum khud ko dosh dena band karo, tumahre aise karne se Sai ko HONSH toh nahi aa jayega na... She makes a lot of mistakes that are passable but not such basic words... I have been a topper in hindi all my school life, lot of debates, lot of skits, nukkads, naatak , so the first thing I notice usually is the pronunciation.. Even in English , it bothers me but then since that is not our first language , its fine.. But here ye aise choe chote shabdo ka satyanaash kar deti hain didi...
Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion
😳 How come I always miss her mispronunciation.
Coz u concentrate on her expressions for your caps😆
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
Re-watch the scene where she tells him ki tum khud ko dosh dena band karo, tumahre aise karne se Sai ko HONSH toh nahi aa jayega na... She makes a lot of mistakes that are passable but not such basic words... I have been a topper in hindi all my school life, lot of debates, lot of skits, nukkads, naatak , so the first thing I notice usually is the pronunciation.. Even in English , it bothers me but then since that is not our first language , its fine.. But here ye aise choe chote shabdo ka satyanaash kar deti hain didi...
Yeah I guess I don't notice them because I am not an Indian so not aware of the perfect or right pronunciation. For example I noticed immediately and it still irks me whenever she takes Virat's name. She pronounces it as "ViRRat". 😕
WTH kuch bhi. 🤣 Meri beizzati hui hai. 🤣
She does not even use it for comedy sake YAAR!!