OMG YAAR
this is what I was trying to post 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
OMG YAAR
this is what I was trying to post 🤣
🤣🤣 yaar I can't wait for tomorrow's epi I am dying to see didi's beizzati by Veeru and Aai
You just have to copy paste the link. Aur kuch nhi karna.
Yaar I try and it doesn't work
Where do you paste it in the text under attachment wala thing ??
Didi is on leave 🥳🥳
Don't do that, for insta, youtube, twitter and anny article, directly paste the link where you type normally. Don't use anything else.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Didi is on leave 🥳🥳
both? Or only didi?
hopefully pakhi free episodes
Aishwarya has posted on her insta story, Airport pic with captions - indore and home.
I think anniversary track must be going on, so she is not required.