Just made this real quick in case it helps others who are not familiar with the deets:
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Just made this real quick in case it helps others who are not familiar with the deets:
Hello everyone 👋😊☺️
I'm currently at my Naani's for a month.(Bihar)
I am not able to watch the show live because yahan 7:00-7:30 mein we call it a day...and then I watch the episodes in morning 5:00 am (here we wake up b/w 3:30- 4:00 am)
Monsoon + 4 am tea = 🥰🥰
B/w about the episodes , I'm loving each episode since last Monday....Ishqi and Sarla are making it so entertaining 😂😂
Akshita also talks about all the "chhote chhote gestures" he made for her (writing "cute"), and the two cakes. Shipper hearts feeling eternal sukoon 🤣 Nawaz is a closet Parakshita shipper 🤣🤣
Seriously Neelam ?!?! Love confession ?!?!😂🤭
🕳️👄🕳️
Yehi🤣 I kept listening with baited breath to see where exactly she confesses her undying love for Prum. Lallu bana diya aise humein🤣
Somebody pointed out on Twitter that in those upcoming angry Ahaan scenes (the ones that Nawaz posted as pics in his vlog), he doesn't have a ring on his finger......! 😲
I am having my classes but I can see nothing but a blank blurred board😭. Toh I thought yaha hi aa jati hu. Present toh hu naa class mai😆
Somebody pointed out on Twitter that in those upcoming angry Ahaan scenes (the ones that Nawaz posted as pics in his vlog), he doesn't have a ring on his finger! 😳 😲
We need our jaasoos who read the script ... lol
Btw, I think they maybe reshooting some stuff - Sarla (actor) insta story ... she’s in similar clothing as before.
Somebody pointed out on Twitter that in those upcoming angry Ahaan scenes (the ones that Nawaz posted as pics in his vlog), he doesn't have a ring on his finger......! 😲
even i noticed that...either ishqi took it with her while leaving 😆 or he in anger threw it ...
Originally posted by: esprit_00
We need our jaasoos who read the script ... lol
Btw, I think they maybe reshooting some stuff - Sarla (actor) insta story ... she’s in similar clothing as before.
they have to reshoot scenes since they must have planned to wrap up the tracks soon ..am pretty sure this off air news they received much earlier and were shooting accordingly..now with extension,they get to drag...😔