This poster is a genius 😂😂😂👍👍👏👏👏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This poster is a genius 😂😂😂👍👍👏👏👏
Good morning everyone!!
Hello everyone 🤗
I am here early today 😆
Twitter is also silent..😆 is episode not out yet?
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Lol gayatherry ill be glad if they just show two flowers cause kissing toh na milne wali ITV par 🤣🤣🤣
What to do Amma people are so crazy like nibba and nibbi so I also said on a flow even though I Know the climax🙈🙈🙈🤭🤭🤭
Originally posted by: Looneygirl
Twitter is also silent..😆 is episode not out yet?
Should be up in next 5 minutes
Good Morning girls🤗
No update on twitter😆 sab ne Sandip Ji ko kuch zyada he seriously le liya kya?🤣
Good morning everyone ☺️😊
S-i-A , we know nothing will happen but what a act we are putting that we are so excited🤣🤣
Originally posted by: gayatherry88
What to do Amma people are so crazy like nibba and nibbi so I also said on a flow even though I Know the climax🙈🙈🙈🤭🤭🤭
Hahahah good morning baccha 🤗❤️
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Good Morning girls🤗
No update on twitter😆 sab ne Sandip Ji ko kuch zyada he seriously le liya kya?🤣
Good morning blessy 🤗🤗
With in few minutes you ll see whether they took seriously or not🤣🤣
Hope twitter don't get crashed 🤭🤭🙈🙈🤣🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4