yes kv 😆
kp toh starplus ke daamd hai na 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
yes kv 😆
kp toh starplus ke daamd hai na 😲
MAHEK IS SEXY 😳 BUT MR INDIA 😔
I actually want to see KP in BB 😆😆
KV ne kaunsa show kiya hai
Don’t say nagin 🤔😆
Maza aata na thoda garam dimang ka lagta hai 😆
Yeah he seems like good BB material I remember when he used to bajao Hina in BB11
Thoda nhi bahut garam dimaag ka hai woh.
Arjun looks chill and if you see his inta profile he is friends with almost TV celebs.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Abhinav BB house se jaate time bhi apple kha kar gaya 🤣🤣
If Nia is coming , I can see elite club vs commoners in this season.
I want to see Nia in BB she is perfect for BB good at tasks she will do a lot of drama
Originally posted by: SchwiftyRekt
I want to see Nia in BB she is perfect for BB good at tasks she will do a lot of drama
Wasn't Nia a cry baby in KKK??