Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I just watched some clips on Twitter.. her hands didn't move from his biceps🤣🤣
She even played tabla on them 🤣
That was the cutest part
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I just watched some clips on Twitter.. her hands didn't move from his biceps🤣🤣
She even played tabla on them 🤣
That was the cutest part
Originally posted by: Roohani27
I have male "good friends" too but i don't behave like this with them🤣🤣
That's why we're on the ship with them 🚢 🤣
honey, always keep karma in mind ;))
kahin KD bhi yahin na bol de tujhe 😂
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
See when someone asks you are you dating a person, you say either yes or no., Yeh khud se guess karlo kya hota hai🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hume joh lage woh sahi, they aren't even willing to clear our doubts uparse aur aag dere hai🤣
He did?? I missed that❤️❤️
My ex used to call me that.i dont know whether to be happy or sad 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Galat baat ashu.🤔
I am sorry hindi is not my first language, wow thank you for making me feel so insecure about my weakness 😭😭🤣🤣
Give me suggestions whether I should watch clips of the live or not. I don't want a broken heart but KD hai waha