Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Woh to ho chukaa kisi aur kaa.
Ab kya faidaa , tu saat samandar paar baithkar sapne sajati rahi aur koi uske bedroom mai live session kar raha hai 🤣🤣🤣
kitna dil jalayegi bechari ka, rehne de na 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Woh to ho chukaa kisi aur kaa.
Ab kya faidaa , tu saat samandar paar baithkar sapne sajati rahi aur koi uske bedroom mai live session kar raha hai 🤣🤣🤣
kitna dil jalayegi bechari ka, rehne de na 😂
See when someone asks you are you dating a person, you say either yes or no., Yeh khud se guess karlo kya hota hai🤣🤣🤣🤣
Khatti nai katti hota hai gadhedi😆
Aaj ke liyee itna hi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Woh to ho chukaa kisi aur kaa.
Ab kya faidaa , tu saat samandar paar baithkar sapne sajati rahi aur koi uske bedroom mai live session kar raha hai 🤣🤣🤣
I liked you better when I didn't know you 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Nahiii
I am reminded of a character from our neighbouring show 🤣🤣🤣
Hum tujhe nahi jaane denge us rastee.
Someone help. Piu, prema, mahii...koii to bachaa lo ise.🤣🤣🤣
You're comparing the poor girl to Papi Didi?? 🤣🤣 🤣
you should attach warning before you say such words 🤣🤣🤣 that and "bezatti"
Par I am liking you much better the more I am knowing you jaan 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Aaj ke liyee itna hi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
pixie, I’m tired of sending you buddy requests, when will you add me lmao
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
he just called her baba 😭
I am masochist, I don't know why I am watching this live 🤣🤣
Kab bola baba?