chal I'll share with you my award, Ms. One Liner
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
chal I'll share with you my award, Ms. One Liner
I'm not getting what happened in this thread and what's happening. Missed too much conversation. That's why going.
aw, I love you hehe :))
Originally posted by: HVCEYWRIKQ67XEQS
I'm not getting what happened in this thread and what's happening. Missed too much conversation. That's why going.
I wasn’t here for much either.
But KD and Alice came live
And now Akshay is live 😆
oh so the live was at KD's house oh okay 😭😭😭😭😭
Itna live live khel ke milta kya hai.. konsa world peace discuss ho rahi?
Originally posted by: Transference
For a second, I thought I should go live. I have just come back from work, and I was wearing a good saree too. But, then I realised the army of insta kids watching the live. I said it’s better not to get into the middle of a storm. I really wanted to ask some meaningful questions and not squeal coming on live.
Karna tha na.. Mai cheer karti ghar baithe baithe he
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
oh so the live was at KD's house oh okay 😭😭😭😭😭
you figured that out now?
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
at this point, I can proudly say I haven't watched a single big boss episode :))
Me too😃 and haven’t watched the American version of it either😆
Originally posted by: Nups_mish
What he said that!??? Now I am unfollowing him! Aise followers ki bheek kaun mangta hai!! 🤢
Nai nai i don't think he asked in that way... Someone was asking about the next live session or something.. Tab bola ki maybe after a week or two jan 300k honge😊