👍👍
I'm still not getting anything 🏃♀️🏃♀️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
👍👍
I'm still not getting anything 🏃♀️🏃♀️
Originally posted by: manny136
yeah I heard I hope they do a second season the grandpa was so mean lol and I didnt like the FL too flaky lol i preferred the other girl he almost got engaged to lol
Oh yeah tridha Chaudhary .. the girl from that show she played swadheenta Ramakrishna
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
I just started watch broken but beautiful season 3 . It's nice
Surprisingly that whole series is good for being Ekta ka product.
Originally posted by: ShinyShine
Ik Ik
When I was kid my parents used to give me dhamki of sending to that boarding school if I don't stop breaking others window glasses and fighting with kids.
8th class tak dhamkaya gaya hain.
As everyone has heard a lot of ghostly stories of there and correct from all hilly areas boarding school.
I had friends who had come from sanawar and they had all creepy stories about the boys there
Originally posted by: manny136
yeah I heard I hope they do a second season the grandpa was so mean lol and I didnt like the FL too flaky lol i preferred the other girl he almost got engaged to lol
what show are you talking about?
I had friends who had come from sanawar and they had all creepy stories about the boys there
Mine too sanawar was another famous boarding school near Chandigarh ... Boht stories hain wahan ki
hai Bhagwan tu khud pick kar 🤣
there are multiple suggestions in the awards threads to pick from 🤣
Coming back to KD doing big boss ... I personally can't see him there ... Degrade himself in a way ... Ppl there are mostly on to ur character and will pull u down plus a lot of politics ... It will ruin KD for me honestly ... But I ve heard ppl get a lot of work post that so I am not sure .