Haan I'm old school, but hopefully he is too, warna padhega kaun 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Haan I'm old school, but hopefully he is too, warna padhega kaun 🤣
Told you guys he is really good.. His previous show Ghum has lost its charm and is pathetic in this department since this one left..
Originally posted by: Viewpoint
Haan I'm old school, but hopefully he is too, warna padhega kaun 🤣
Oh God your words reminded me of Ross and the letter from Rachel's 16 pages wala letter🤣😆
16 page letter, back and front 🤣
That was TOO MUCH. I truly felt him 😆
Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew
Oh God your words reminded me of Ross and the letter from Rachel's 16 pages wala letter🤣😆
Everything you said kiara 💯 couldn’t stop gushing about how smoothly this episode flew the whole day yesterday!
And loved loved the three day transition and the bgm! All the right kind of feels 🤩
Originally posted by: Viewpoint
16 page letter, back and front 🤣
That was TOO MUCH. I truly felt him 😆
😆😆😆
Yes yes me too😆
Thank you kiara for making this post 🤗
I was thinking of making one today 😆
Yes experience does matter. Our show's missing charm is coming back slowly ❤️
All Thanks to our New Director 👍🏼
If he could make an otherwise crap show so aesthetically beautiful, then he can certainly make our show extremely good.
It’s actually a win-win for us with good director and good story line
Is there a reason why he left Ghum? Or MHRW was simply irresistible
No idea 😆 maybe he got tired of toxicity. I only watch MHRW
Originally posted by: Salutethearmy
Is there a reason why he left Ghum? Or MHRW was simply irresistible