Accha toh hum chalte hai❤️
Prema where are going😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Accha toh hum chalte hai❤️
Prema where are going😒
where can I see the live?
& what happened in it?
Accha toh hum chalte hai❤️
Kahan chal diye 🤗
Bachpana reloaded
You can check in KD's insta profile😆
I am feeling like writing a sadddd story full of tears.
My mood is down.
😑
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I am feeling like writing a sadddd story full of tears.
My mood is down.
😑
Kya hua you are on detached mode right??
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I am feeling like writing a sadddd story full of tears.
My mood is down.
😑
Lol the live was THAT bad 😂😂
Originally posted by: Scarysea
You should have gone- maybe given some gravity to it but then leave it 🤣🤣
Honestly, I didn’t want to scare them. 🤣🤣
I have done it many times with a lot of people in the past. All the giggling would have ended single-handedly.
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I am feeling like writing a sadddd story full of tears.
My mood is down.
😑
Likhh maahii likhhh ❤️❤️
Ronaa haii mujheee🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Transference
Prema, this is such a common device present in every household these days.😭
In India, Ring lights and Instagram lives have a huge fan base all together. During the lock down, most of the D2C brands made this culture is prevalent.
The next big thing is social selling and m-commerce, which requires ring lights.
Then I am living in stone age, have none of this stuff in my house😆 My backyard and my front view from up the hill is my best set up❤️ Thankful to God for being surrounded by nature and lot of animals and birds. I have Deers, bunny rabbits, chipmunks, squirrels and plenty of birds in my backyard which I have never have the heart to shoo away