Today's segment. Ayesha's interview is also there.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR01bWeip6E/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR01ZJLCpAD/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR0z-4iiuD6/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Today's segment. Ayesha's interview is also there.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR01bWeip6E/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR01ZJLCpAD/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR0z-4iiuD6/?utm_medium=copy_link
Please guys once check Oscar Sharma's Oscar deserving story. I just saw on tweeter. She is really funny in real life now it is confirmed 😂
She justified the title Oscar SharmaOriginally posted by: SonuRani
Please guys once check Oscar Sharma's Oscar deserving story. I just saw on tweeter. She is really funny in real life now it is confirmed 😂
Originally posted by: SonuRani
Please guys once check Oscar Sharma's Oscar deserving story. I just saw on tweeter. She is really funny in real life now it is confirmed 😂
Green paper sab boltaa hain 😂 why so surprised acting
Kuch paise ikatha karte hain inke liye