Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Chikkiii....I exited the live🤣
I am feeling dizzyyy seeing these bachas🤪
Someone said-
Please say my name again
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Omg a girl is crying and telling her hands are shivering🤣
Choti hogi bechari.. Hota hai.. Yahan toh normal Viva mein bura haal hota hain insan ka.. Ab celeb se live pe baat karne mein hoga he🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Omg!!! I watched! Dolunay too. I watched Magnificent Century:Kosem too
I dunno i dont like that actor for some reason lol I did watch kosem sultan man cant believe more than half of the crazy things actually happened to her lol
Nivi Acharya ko dekha hai maine insta pe🤪 but apparently she is not our Nivi🤣
Are you kidding me??🤢 how embarrassing🤪🤣
Matlab kuch bhi 😆
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Naira...did you that bacha telling she made fan page without her parents knowledge🤣🤣
These kids are spoilt big time🤣
Omg and she said this to actors on sm...
I want to go tell on her to her parents NOW😆
Yeh log inki engagement karke dum lenge aj live pe