Originally posted by: priya185
hi bhabhi
😲 Ye kab hua?
Neha, Priya teri behna hai??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: priya185
hi bhabhi
😲 Ye kab hua?
Neha, Priya teri behna hai??
Meri first opponent , why are you speaking to me in Hindi 😆. Did you already forgot my language barrier 😭 and then you call me DQ 😭 🥺
I forgot this thread . I hope everyone is fine.🤗
I am very excited about this sheep game..it brings many happy memories of my collage days. I used to be a big fan of Indian movies. After watching the gr8 90s movies, I started watching the old ones.. they were even better.❤️
You too Hinna Behen? 🤕🤧
Now since every one is supporting them, I'll give my blessings as well 🤔
I said that because I wanted her to post and turn people...but she didnt listen to me and took her own sweet time
Take your blessings back!!
I think I know which movie and I wish I did the same I think I lost an easy point on the remake question!
Haa, last thread me.. When you were sleeping😆. she's our family now😳
I know Mousy! I know! 😭
Round 5 mein dil ki sambhalke rakhna
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Haa, last thread me.. When you were sleeping😆. she's our family now😳
🤣Tumhare aur bhi koi bhai-behen ho toh bata dena! 😳
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1.4k