Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Idhar aao tum dono...mujhe Pravisht ke phele shows ke baare me sab batao 

Wo kaisa tha phele... and all that because maine bas isko BB se hi follow karna start kiya tha.

Shows ki list

Buddha(2012)

Mahabharat (2014)

Suryaputra Karn (2015)

Siya Ke Ram(2015)

Peshwa Bajirao(2015)

Dhai kilo Prem (2016)

Mangalam Dangalam(2017)

Kaha Hum Kaha Tum (2018)

Boy has worked really hard Rin😭

😭his career was not a cakewalk

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unnatiiii_17

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR02lVNt6hj/?utm_medium=copy_link

THIS SCENE

HANDS DOWN

PRAVISHT PHENOMENAL MISHRA

He does not play Anirudh he is living him....could literally feel his release as he laughed after 8 yrs😭😭Pravi killed it

Yaar.. yeh scene me when he comes to his senses and looks around 😭

The moment he realizes that he is no longer in the past... his reality is an empty room with no Bondita... that was just heartbreaking.

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail

I started following him since KHKT has seen his off-screen videos and stuff ......but proper recognition usse BB be hi diya h👍🏼to I guess aisa kuch nahi h Jo pta nahi hoga tujhe😃

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail

Yaar.. yeh scene me when he comes to his senses and looks around 😭

The moment he realizes that he is no longer in the past... his reality is an empty room with no Bondita... that was just heartbreaking.

Haa😭it was so heartbreaking🥺he was searching for Bon

AnVishtian thumbnail

Shows ki list

Buddha(2012)

Mahabharat (2014)

Suryaputra Karn (2015)

Siya Ke Ram(2015)

Peshwa Bajirao(2015)

Dhai kilo Prem (2016)

Mangalam Dangalam(2017)

Kaha Hum Kaha Tum (2018)

Boy has worked really hard Rin😭

😭his career was not a cakewalk

Wow... he has done a lot of mythological and historical series... pata nahi tha itna sab kaam kiya hai Pravi ne 😲

AnVishtian thumbnail

I started following him since KHKT has seen his off-screen videos and stuff ......but proper recognition usse BB be hi diya h👍🏼to I guess aisa kuch nahi h Jo pta nahi hoga tujhe😃

Na na... bahut kuch hai abhi bhi jo humhe pata nahi 😆 tum toh ho Pravi ki most loyal fangirl 😳 Pravi ki piyu ❤️

Tumse hi sab jaana hoga aab. 

Haan.. BB was his biggest hit and got him recognized as a male lead..  infact, post leap ke baad he is getting more recognition as this serious actor who can do a passionate male hero role.. preleap, he had this chocolate boy image.

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail

Wow... he has done a lot of mythological and historical series... pata nahi tha itna sab kaam kiya hai Pravi ne 😲

Yup he started of with mytho as a kid😆Swastik ke saath hi he did three shows.......n uh know Pravi ki itni strong screen presence h naa ki kitna hi chotta role kyu naa ho u ought to remember him.....I recognized him that he played Uttar in MB when I saw him again in KHKT...MB mein Pravi was I guess 14-15 he nailed his death scene👏👏

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail

Na na... bahut kuch hai abhi bhi jo humhe pata nahi 😆 tum toh ho Pravi ki most loyal fangirl 😳 Pravi ki piyu ❤️

Tumse hi sab jaana hoga aab. 

Haan.. BB was his biggest hit and got him recognized as a male lead..  infact, post leap ke baad he is getting more recognition as this serious actor who can do a passionate male hero role.. preleap, he had this chocolate boy image.

Haa he has just started he will reach greater heights in future❤️

AnVishtian thumbnail

Yup he started of with mytho as a kid😆Swastik ke saath hi he did three shows.......n uh know Pravi ki itni strong screen presence h naa ki kitna hi chotta role kyu naa ho u ought to remember him.....I recognized him that he played Uttar in MB when I saw him again in KHKT...MB mein Pravi was I guess 14-15 he nailed his death scene👏👏

That's amazing. It is quite difficult to do mytho shows as kid because u need to be able to remember those dialogues and the behavior is completely different in comparison to a show with modern set up. 

And BB me bhi kitna achi hindi bol deta hai Pravi  Itne bade bade dialogues me itna energy aur emotion dal deta hai.

Unnatiiii_17 thumbnail

That's amazing. It is quite difficult to do mytho shows as kid because u need to be able to remember those dialogues and the behavior is completely different in comparison to a show with modern set up. 

And BB me bhi kitna achi hindi bol deta hai Pravi  Itne bade bade dialogues me itna energy aur emotion dal deta hai.

Ruk I'll share a link tu dekhna👍🏼Pravi ka prince Uttar waala