Hope it is Jasso dream
though I know it is just trying to think all is well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hope it is Jasso dream
though I know it is just trying to think all is well
For my Tejo : work on yourself baby, make urself ur number 1 priority :))
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRxcUvOsaqf/?utm_medium=copy_link
This is what I want Tejo to do: LEVEL UP HER LIFE AND REVOKE HER ACCESS.
https://twitter.com/thenikkirosa/status/1419324563536683009?s=21
This might sound stupid but is it confirmed that the last cringe Jasfa scene is not a dream?
I don't think so...Originally posted by: janecastle
This might sound stupid but is it confirmed that the last cringe Jasfa scene is not a dream?
Just saw new montage.. It's official now🤢
https://mobile.twitter.com/d_choudhuri/status/1419873382514839552
So guys are you all ready for trolling...😈
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
I don't think so...
Just saw new montage.. It's official now🤢
https://mobile.twitter.com/d_choudhuri/status/1419873382514839552
So guys are you all ready for trolling...😈
This show is giving me flashbacks of Dil se dil tak (not in good way at all). Only thing remaining is Fateh to marry Jasso. 🤬🤢
@bold- I am really looking forward to it. Forum is going to be on fire.
It’s gross!! I can’t stand it. 😡
Originally posted by: janecastle
This show is giving me flashbacks of Dil se dil tak (not in good way at all). Only thing remaining is Fateh to marry Jasso. 🤬🤢
@bold- I am really looking forward to it. Forum is going to be on fire.
Why is Tejo still there in this mess? 🤡
Tejo fans should rile up the makers in Social media and ask for divorce track.
@bold .. True🤢Originally posted by: janecastle
This show is giving me flashbacks of Dil se dil tak (not in good way at all). Only thing remaining is Fateh to marry Jasso. 🤬🤢
@bold- I am really looking forward to it. Forum is going to be on fire.
Mujhe abhi tak ye samaj nahi aata itana shows ke EMA Trolling ke baad be rangu EMA kaise promote kar sakta hai..
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Why is Tejo still there in this mess? 🤡
Tejo fans should rile up the makers in Social media and ask for divorce track.
If Tejo gets away, then who will give importance to these two losers. Once Tejo gets a divorce and starts a new life, Jasfa will fall flat. So to keep the audience connected to this nonsense, they will keep Tejo in this mess and make her totally blind to her nalayak husband and psycho sister's actions. I just hope they won't turn Tejo negative to promote these two losers.